Thursday, May 11, 2006

Love!



It is….(a pause)..??..This is the way I reacted when my friend, my roomie TD asked me a question during one of our discussion sessions(??) at night(We once even had a discussion session which was so long that we slept @ 4 in the morning and had to get up @ 5 to get ready for the training session),a very simple question to ask but very difficult to answer “What is love” and added to this he asked one more ”How do u know you are in love, when do u know its love?”..I still think about his stupid questions...How does anyone explain what’s love? When do you know you r in love? I wish answers to these questions were found in google.com…I don’t know what exactly love is..I just know it’s wonderful, fantastic, special...How do I know?...I just know and u just know when u r in...Why do I miss her? Why do I think I should have been with her, close to her? Why does it feel so good just to hear her voice? Why I just wait (rather wait desperately) to get a chance to see her? Why? I don’t know….
Why is everything about her so beautiful? Why is everything about her so special? Why do I feel peaceful, so wonderful when I’m near her? Why the answer to my every prayer is she? Why? I don’t know…
I believe love is a gift, the second most wonderful gift god has gifted to me (First being my parents)...Its so wonderful loving someone, thinking about her, caring about her...It really is..”why should I?”,” Why do I?”…..Love is the reason, the answer to all such questions.
It feels so special when someone remembers every little thing u said, when someone cares about u so much, when someone reminds u of every important thing in ur life , however small it may be(taking medicine at right time being one of them!)...U know it’s special...U just know it...

Those who love you will hurt u more but when you are sad, when you cry, they will always be there, standing next to you, to stop every single drop of tear falling from your eyes, they will do anything for that..

Appreciate it , respect it..............

1 comment:

Arijit said...

Fantastic way how you said it! Yeah, I too believe that sometimes there are questions which do not have clear textbook answers. At some point of time, you have to trust your inner self. Because that is the point of link with the great power behind everything. HE always whispers in our ears what to do and what not. Just that most of the times, we just lay deaf ears on that.
Regarding the experience, have you ever felt something similar to Bittersweet? Some incident that gives you equal happiness and sadness. For example, if the person you love most is away from you, but at the same time, that is what the best thing to do for her, then what kind of feeling will you have?
Why is it that a knot is made more tight when we try to pull it apart? Is separation useful for attraction?

Look I shot few more questions... :)