Thursday, June 21, 2007

In This Hell I Created,I Live Selling My Soul



I have not slept for many days,seems like many years.
I want to sleep,resting my head on the shoulders of life,
trying to hear it's silence,
trying to release my soul from all the bindings.
But I lost my silence in the noise of this world.
Everyone is running.Even I'm.But where are we reaching?
I'm not happy,then what's the point.
We have everything but still not satisfied,not happy.
Money can't buy you peace,
can't buy you love,
can't buy you happiness.
People have become so cold.
Internet lets you know of anyone anywhere in the world,
you can see what your friends staying far far away is doing,
can talk with them,
but you don't know who's your neighbor.Isn't it strange?
But this is the new world we are building,
the wireless world,
where your mobile is connecting
from two extreme ends of the world,
but the wires connecting the heart's of the people is missing
and I'm building it,
contributing to building a society of emotionless,
materialistic people.
I feel ashamed to do that,
but I don't seem to find a way to stop myself.
Is the world really getting smaller?Or is it expanding,
expanding so fast that it fears it'll burst.

No comments: